Fist of all, you should register on the auction.
After registration, you can choose one of the membership statuses: starter, basic, or premium. Then, you can start bidding at auctions.
- Pay $10. The system will allow you to bid up to $150.
- Pay $100 or $200. The system will allow you to bid up to $1000 or $2500 respectively.
- Pay $300. The system will allow you to place bids without restrictions.
- You will receive a notification of all planned lots, and get the right to leave a request to buy out the lot before its public announcement.
- The right to participate in closed auctions. If there are several applications for the buyout of a lot, then a closed auction will be organized only for owners of Absolute status.
If you have won – you held the last bid at an auction – you can purchase the item, which is done by clicking the payment button, that will appear at your profile.
You have an hour to purchase the item after the auction has ended. If you fail to create a transaction during that time frame, then the right of purchase is passed on to the next bidder.
If you're new to the world of cryptocurrencies, and you need help with acquiring Bitcoins or getting a wallet, ask for our help.
Just write to us.
If we're interested, we'll contact you. Our fee ranges from 10 to 50%.